Ordering medications by mail is the most cost-effective option for USFHP members.
- Get a 90-day supply for just one copay
- Get generic drugs for free
- Have prescriptions sent to your door or mailbox
US Family Health Plan's mail-order services are managed by the Maxor mail-order pharmacy program. You can call Maxor for refills, to update your payment accounts, or speak with a pharmacist about a medication.
If you already use the TRICARE® pharmacy mail-order program (Express-Scripts), you will switch to MaxorPlus when you join USFHP. You can also transfer your eligible prescriptions by calling MaxorPlus Customer Service at 800-687-0707 or by emailing your prescription transfer information to .
Register Your Account:
- Go to the Maxor member page on the and click the Register link
- Complete form using information from your USFHP member card—no symbols
- For Group Number, enter your USFHP Copay Level
(For example, if your copay level is NAD-ALL enter NADALL)
- Repeat the same for your Member ID number—only numbers
- After you submit the registration form Maxor will email you to activate your account
Fill your prescriptions in three convenient ways:
1. Go to the Maxor website and follow the prompts
- Have your user name and password ready to log in
2. Use the form, the Maxor Mail-Order New Member
- Fill out hard copy and mail it to Maxor
3. Call Maxor Mail-Order at 866-408-2459
Note: Ask your PCP if clinic uses the ePrescribing (electronic prescription transmission)