As a local enterprise, PacMed has the flexibility to do what is right for our USFHP patients. Our members can count on personal attention from our Case Managers and Member Services representatives. They are dedicated to serving you.
US Family Health Plan is not just a health plan. It is a plan for good health.
PacMed has administered US Family Health Plan for over 30 years. We have learned best practices that keep people healthy—efficiently and affordably. And due to the not-for-profit status, it is able to reinvest the savings back into the operations of the health plan. This means more support and healthier outcomes for beneficiaries.
You can count on:
- Same day urgent care appointments
- Your own personal USFHP primary care provider
- Annual physical and eye exams
- Referrals to specialists with no delay
- Communication and coordinated care among your providers.
- One medical record to avoid confusion and duplication of services
- Nurse case managers to help ensure you get the support and information you need to manage your health
- Tools to stay healthy, discounts for alternative medicine, fitness clubs and lifestyle enhancements
Our network partners follow nationally accepted protocols for treating diabetics and doing cancer screenings. We offer a state-of-the-art prescription safety program. This identifies and prevents you from receiving combinations of medications that may cause a negative reaction.
UHC Military & Veterans is a large insurance company. Its headquarters are in Minnetonka, Minnesota. This company is the regional contractor for TRICARE® and manages the benefit for over 3 million people across the western United States. If you are a USFHP member, your TRICARE® benefits are managed locally by PacMed.