More Benefits Discount Program
The More Benefits Discount Program is an exclusive benefit for USFHP members. It offers deep discounts on many health services and products not covered by TRICARE.
Members can enjoy discounts through these networks:
US Family Health Plan members have access to thousands of exciting discounts through the LifeBalance Program!
With LifeBalance, you can save on your favorite things, including:
- Fitness – Health club memberships, yoga, climbing, running, and more.
- Travel – Lodging, car rentals, cruises, vacation packages, and tours.
- Attractions – Admission to theme parks, water parks, zoos, and museums.
- Spa & relaxation – Massages, meditation, gardening, and more.
- Movie tickets – Tickets to theaters nationwide.
- Performing arts tickets – Plays, musicals, family shows, symphonies, and more.
- Outdoor adventures – Outdoor gear, equipment rentals, classes, and excursions.
- Sports – Sporting events tickets, sports camps, gear, and classes.
- Eating well – Weight management, meal delivery, supplements, and more.
- Ski/Snowboard lift tickets – Tickets to over 50 resorts!
Plus, you’ll get great deals on auto insurance, childcare, pet insurance, identity protection and other services.
Discounts are available year-round for both you and your family and can be accessed by visiting USFHP.LifeBalanceProgram.com.
US Family Health Plan is proud of its special partnership with GlobalFit 360. It offers easy and affordable healthy living programs. These can help you maintain good health and keep in top physical condition.
You’ll get big discounts to top fitness clubs in the Puget Sound area. So you can try to stay healthy and in good shape—easily and affordably. While not a covered TRICARE benefit, this arrangement adds value to your USFHP membership.
Through GlobalFits’ Gym Network 360 program you have access to premier fitness, weight loss and wellness brands at discounted pricing along with educational resources and tools to stay engaged and motivated.
GlobalFit offers thousands of discounts on gyms and studios, eating programs, and wearable technology. Work with a coach through GlobalFit’s digital learning series program that includes four coaching options.
Go to the GlobalFit360 website and get:
- A gym near you.
- Group Fitness On Demand: Take your wellness and workout to the next level with several at-home options.
- Discounts on a full spectrum of weight loss and healthy eating plans, vitamins and supplements.
- Discounts on home fitness equipment.
- Deals on electronics, spa service and entertainment through the LifeMart Member Discount Program. Includes savings on vacations, flights, concert tickets, restaurants and much more.
Call 800-294-1500 or visit the GlobalFit360 website.
Complementary and alternative medicine is called CAM. CAM includes practices and products not considered parts of conventional medicine. Some examples are massage, yoga and acupuncture.
As a USFHP member, you can get 10-30% off CAM health and wellness services. Just visit the providers in the WholeHealth Living Choices network.
Participating alternative providers include:
- Chiropractors (DC)
- Naturopathic physicians (ND)
- Acupuncturists (LAc)
- Tai Chi instructors
- Massage therapists (LMP)
- Pain-management practitioners
- Nutritionists and herbal consultants
- Yoga instructors
- Meditation practitioners
- Homeopathic practitioners
To enjoy the savings, register on the WholeHealth Living Choices website, find a provider and print a discount coupon.
Learn more from the WholeHealth Living Choices website or call 800-274-7526.
As a USFHP member, you can get a free eye exam each year at your US Family Health Plan network optometrist. And then you can save on eyewear, thanks to our partnership with EyeMed.
You can save up to 35% off the retail price of a complete pair of eyeglasses. And you can save 15% off the retail price of conventional contact lenses.
The discounts on eyeglasses and frames are available at:
- Pearle Vision
- Target Optical
- Independent practitioners
Once you are enrolled in US Family Health Plan, you will receive a member ID card in your Welcome packet. First, get your free annual routine eye exam at any TRICARE authorized participating optometrist. Then, locate an EyeMed provider near you by going to the EyeMed Provider Locator or calling 866-723-0513. Verify the provider participates in the EyeMed discount program. Present your EyeMed member ID card and prescription at the provider’s office. Your EyeMed provider will take care of the rest.
We are here to help! Call 866-418-7346.