Ordering medications by mail is the most cost-effective option for USFHP members.
- Get a 90-day supply for just one copay
- Refer to TRICARE Pharmacy copayment updates
- Have prescriptions sent to your door or mailbox
US Family Health Plan's pharmacy mail order services are managed by MXP (MaxorPlus) Pharmacy Benefit Management Services. You can call MXP for refills, to update your payment accounts, or speak with a pharmacist about a medication.
If you already use the TRICARE® pharmacy mail order program (Express-Scripts), you will switch to MXP (MaxorPlus) when you join USFHP. You may also transfer your eligible prescriptions by calling MXP (MaxorPlus) Customer Service at 800-687-0707.
You can register online or by mail.
- Go to USFHP MXP MAXORPlus and navigate to the top ribbon. Select "Login" and click it. You will see a dropdown menu:
- Select "MaxorPlus USFHP" in this dropdown menu
- A new window opens with the portal landing page
- Complete the registration. Be sure to select your shipping preference
- Download and print the DOD Mail Order Form
- Insert your Member ID number—only numbers
- Leave the Group Number blank
- Mail your order to the address provided in the upper right of the form
You can fill your prescriptions the following ways:
- Go to USFHP MXP MAXORPlus Member Portal and log in
- Have your user name and password ready
- Click on the prescription refill tile
- Download the DOD Mail Order Form
- Fill out the form and attach your prescriptions
- Call the prescription refill phone number 866-408-2459.
- Ask your provider about ePrescribing: sending your prescriptions electronically directly from your doctor's office.