TRICARE and DEERS
- Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting (DEERS)
- Retiring from the National Guard or Reserve
- TRICARE® SMART: Educational materials available at your fingertips
Am I Grandfathered in USFHP/TRICARE Prime?
USFHP members enrolled with USFHP after September 30, 2012 are not grandfathered in TRICARE Prime or USFHP. Beneficiaries must be enrolled in Medicare A and B to use the TRICARE For Life benefit.
USFHP members enrolled prior to October 1, 2012 are grandfathered and can stay with the Plan after age 65. Enrollment in Medicare Part B is recommended but not required.
Any questions? Please contact Member Services. We are here to help!
- United Concordia (Active Duty Service Members and their dependents)
- FEDVIP Dental & Vision Program ( Retirees and their eligible family members)
USFHP More Benefits Discount Program
Mental Health Resources
Find assistance by county, military crisis line information and tips for finding a mental health provider. Get mental health resources.
Check out the latest edition of the Healthy Lifestyle newsletter.
General Health Information
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- You Can Quit 2: Smoking cessation for active duty dependents and veterans enrolled in the VA System
- Smoking Cessation: The federal government’s one-stop shop to help you quit tobacco
- 1-800-Quit-Now: Toll-free telephone number to connect you with counseling and information about quitting smoking in your state