- Copay reference guide (2022)
- InstaMed FAQs
- Ask Me 3® Patient Education for Providers
- Safety Toolkit for Providers Ask Me 3®
- USFHP Report Card (2020)
- Military Families, Treating Invisible Wounds of War
Non-contracted providers must go through USFHP Member Services for claims, authorizations, and eligibility verifications.
A newsletter for USFHP network providers
Articles in this issue:
- Advance Care Planning
- Best Wishes for 2022 from the Management Team
- Maxor Pharmacy Opioid Rx Program
- Safer Online Shopping
- Billing Tips
- Vaccinate with Confidence
- USFHP Grows its Service Area
- Waiving Patient Financial Responsibility is Prohibited
We have created a new tool to make your work with us that much easier. Now US Family Health Plan contracted providers can view USFHP eligibility, claims status and referral status electronically, through our new provider portal.
To get started with setting up your account, contact USFHP Provider Relations.
US Family Health Plan is working with InstaMed to deliver claim payments via electronic remittance advice (ERA) and electronic funds transfer (EFT). ERA/EFT is a convenient, paperless and secure way to receive claim payments. Funds are deposited directly into your designated bank account and include the TRN Reassociation Trace Number, in accordance with CAQH CORE Phase III Operating Rules for HIPAA standard transactions. To register for free for InstaMed Payer Payments, visit www.instamed.com/eraeft.