- Copay reference guide (2022)
- InstaMed FAQs
- Ask Me 3® Patient Education for Providers
- Safety Toolkit for Providers Ask Me 3®
- USFHP Report Card (2020)
- Military Families, Treating Invisible Wounds of War
Non-contracted providers must go through USFHP Member Services for claims, authorizations, and eligibility verifications.
A newsletter for USFHP network providers
Articles in this issue:
- Change at the Helm: Welcome Dr. Alexander Park
- New Offices for USFHP
- Billing Tips
- TRICARE Telehealth Requirements
- Diabetic CGMs as Pharmacy Benefit
- Post-Payment Reviews and Requests for Records
- December 2021
- May 2021
- November 2020
- June 2020
- November 2019
- May 2019
- July 2018
- November 2017
- January 2017
- April 2015
- November 2014
- May 2014
We have created a new tool to make your work with us that much easier. Now US Family Health Plan contracted providers can view USFHP eligibility, claims status and referral status electronically, through our new provider portal.
To get started with setting up your account, contact USFHP Provider Relations.
US Family Health Plan is working with InstaMed to deliver claim payments via electronic remittance advice (ERA) and electronic funds transfer (EFT). ERA/EFT is a convenient, paperless and secure way to receive claim payments. Funds are deposited directly into your designated bank account and include the TRN Reassociation Trace Number, in accordance with CAQH CORE Phase III Operating Rules for HIPAA standard transactions. To register for free for InstaMed Payer Payments, visit www.instamed.com/eraeft.